AMOUNT AGREED: $1,315.00
This contract is for photographic services to be provided by Laraina Hase Photography, the
photographer, for the wedding of the above named parties scheduled for Saturday, November 5, 2016.
Upon your signature, Laraina Hase Photography will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation Deposit of $0 is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason, including Acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is applied towards the contracted wedding photography total.
- The fee for 3 Hours of photographic coverage is $1310. This includes two photographers, an online gallery which allows print ordering, downloading onto personal devices, sharing onto social media platforms, as well as digital processing of the camera RAW files into JPEG files onto a USB drive. The USB drive and online gallery will be ready about 6-8 weeks after the wedding.
- Additional hours of photography are available for $250/hour, which is due to the lead photographer prior to her exit at the end of the wedding by either personal check or cash.
- The balance of $1310 is to be paid in full, one or two days prior to the day of the wedding. Photography will not commence before the invoice is paid in full.
- The Clients agree to provide a meal for Laraina Hase Photography if the length of attendance exceeds five hours.
- It is understood that Laraina Hase Photography reserves the right to bring one wedding photography partner at her discretion.
- A signed contract and payment of the booking fee are necessary to confirm the stated wedding services from Laraina Hase Photography.
- Approximately one week prior to the wedding, clients must provide Laraina Hase Photography with a Wedding Timeline of the events in which the order they should occur.
- The clients will be responsible for designating a 'Shot List' as well, if desired. The role of the Shot List is to identify people and/or objects of whom/which specific photographs are desired, as well as to make certain that these subjects are available when needed.
- It is recommended that the clients develop this list of desired poses, locations, and subjects (family and friends; items; etc.) and share this with the photographer one week prior to the wedding.
- The photographer will NOT be held accountable for not capturing desired photographs if there is no one to assist in identifying or gathering people/items/locations for the photograph(s).
- The Clients and Laraina Hase Photography consent to happily cooperating and communicating with each other to achieve the best possible result within the understanding of this contract.
- We recommend that Laraina Hase Photography be provided with a helper (usually the best man, maid of honor or a close family member) who will point out key individuals to be photographed. Laraina Hase Photography may also require the assistance of the helper in organizing family groups.
- Since flashes from guests’ cameras may ruin shots taken by Laraina Hase Photography, the clients acknowledge that they are responsible for notifying all of their guests that guest photography shall be limited and not at the expense of the professional photographer’s work.
- The Clients also agree to give Laraina Hase Photography sufficient warning of key events at the wedding to give the Photographer time to prepare e.g. Bouquet throwing, cutting the cake, speeches etc.
- Please note that not all guests at weddings like having their photo taken. In such cases Laraina Hase Photography will use her discretion but cannot be held responsible for a lack of photos of these people.
- Our shooting schedule, style of working and experience are designed to achieve a great set of wedding photos for the Clients, accomplished with good humor and enjoyed by all concerned. Both the Clients and Laraina Hase Photography therefore agree that punctuality and cheerful cooperation are essential to producing outstanding photographic results. In cases where the wedding does not run on time (for example, extreme lateness by one of the Clients arriving to the church) we cannot guarantee to take our normal set of photos although in such circumstances we will do our absolute best to compensate.
PAPARAZZI WEDDING GUESTS:
- All your guests will have digital cameras and all your guests will want to photograph the Clients. In the spirit of cheerful cooperation the Clients agree to give Laraina Hase Photography precedence over the guests in order to take the photographs required for the wedding services described above. We cannot be held liable for a lack of wedding photos if guests taking their own photos of the Clients continually interrupt Laraina Hase Photography's work.
- Laraina Hase Photography will not be held responsible for any ruined photographs due to guests’ (or any other) flashes; or any other ruined photographs due to any other cause in or outside of Laraina Hase Photography’s control.
- Note Laraina Hase Photography is sometimes limited by rules imposed by registrars, ministers and venue management as to what can and cannot be done. For example some ministers insist that no flash photography is allowed, and others will insist that the Photographers shoot from a specific location. In such circumstances the Clients agree to accept the technical limitations that may be imposed on the equipment used. We advise the Clients to make themselves aware of the rules of the venue concerned and if necessary negotiate with the personnel concerned.
- The copyright of photographs remains with Laraina Hase Photography. Laraina Hase Photography grants the Clients permission to make copies of the images under the following conditions. The images taken by the Photographer are for personal use by the Clients and their friends and relatives. Sale, Publication or any Commercial use of the photographs is not allowed without prior written permission from Laraina Hase Photography.
- Laraina Hase Photography gives client permission to share on social media platforms with proper credit due.
- Facebook: All Laraina Hase Photography copyrighted photos shared on Facebook must read "Photography by @Laraina Hase Photography" - The @ symbol is required for tagging Laraina Hase Photography's Facebook business page.
- Instagram: All Laraina Hase Photography copyrighted photos shared on Instagram must be credited in caption reading "Photography by @larainahasephoto.
- The Clients grant Laraina Hase Photography and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns, the irrevocable and unlimited consent to use the photographs of the Clients for editorial, competition, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner, to alter the photographs without restriction; and to copyright the images. The Clients hereby release Laraina Hase Photography and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns from all liability and claims in connection with the images.
- Client(s) will have unlimited personal use of the photographs at any time for no additional fee. Client(s) give permission for the photographer to use the work for publication, display, advertising promotion and other uses.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY:
- In the event that Laraina Hase Photography is unable to photograph the wedding due to: illness, emergency, accident, or Act of God, the service will be taken over by wedding partner/second shooter Jenna Bryant with Jenna Bryant Photography. If unable, every act possible will be made to find a similar professional photographer in the area.
- If a replacement is unavailable, the payment(s) made to Laraina Hase Photography will be refunded in full, and return of the payment(s) shall be the entire obligation under this contract. No other damages or guarantees of any kind are recognized or warranted.
- Laraina Hase Photography has working methods in place to prevent loss or damage to your images. However, there is the unlikely possibility that images may be lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons in or beyond our control. In these circumstances liability is limited to the return of fees paid for the service or part thereof according to the percentage of images supplied. The limit of liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein.
- In the event that the client(s) reschedule the wedding/event and Laraina Hase Photography is able to rebook the original wedding/event date, Laraina Hase Photography will amend the wedding/event date in this contract and client(s) will receive credit for all monies paid up to the date client(s) requests the wedding/event be rescheduled.
- In the event that the client(s) reschedules the wedding/event and Laraina Hase Photography is NOT able to rebook the original wedding/event date, Laraina Hase Photography will amend the wedding/event date in this contract and client(s) will forfeit the Reservation Deposit, but receive credit for all other monies paid up to the date client(s) requests the wedding/event be rescheduled. Client should note that the Reservation Deposit will not then be available to apply toward their final installment. In the event that the client (s) cancels the Wedding/event outright, Client will forfeit all monies paid up to the date client(s) notifies Laraina Hase Photography that the wedding/event is cancelled.
- Cancellation must be in writing (print or email) even if a phone call was made to inform Laraina Hase Photography of the cancellation.
- In the event of the Clients canceling the wedding for whatever reason the booking fee is non-refundable. It will be considered as liquidated damages to Laraina Hase Photography.
We have understood the contents of this contract and agree to the terms therein.
This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties. To confirm your booking and acknowledge acceptance of this contract, please sign date, and return to Laraina Hase Photography. It is recommended you print
a copy for your records.